Sir Walter Scott's

snuffanybody Member
edited February 2016 in All About Specific Snuffs
I picked up my lust for snuff by reading fantasy fiction, especially Terry Pratchett books. and since Denmark is not a country where you can buy snuff over the counter, I looked at the Danish snuff website, they had very limited selection, but thy had Moro moro and from first Sniff I was hooked. Sir Walter Scott ( Johnny Scott) is a remarkable snuff maker, and I am in awe of all the products I have tried to this day.

Comments

• Mark_StinsonMark_Stinson Administrator
    I have only tried Sir Walter Scott's Fine Border Snuff, thus far.  But, I really liked it.  It was an excellent snuff.

Mark

---------------------------
    Mark Stinson
  • Hehe Mark_Stinson Sir Walter Scott's fine border snuff is the company and brand name, it's written on all the different snuffs, but now my big question is which one did you actually try.
  • The Moro Moro is a semi course snuff, that tastes of blood orange, Bergamont and lemon, it also has a delicious pungent tobacco bass, it is an excellent snuff.
  • Mark_StinsonMark_Stinson Administrator
    Whoops!  LOL.  My fault.  Its been stored away for a month or so.

It was the
    Aged Border Rapee.  

It's very dark, moist, and has a great tobacco smell right up front, in your face.  Its a medium grind, feels great in the nose, and has a pretty nice nic hit.  Sort of a leather, masculine scent to it.  It has a richness to it, but I'm really not able to tell what other subtle scents might have been worked in there.

I do know that I like it a lot, and this discussion prompted me to dig it out and give it a good run tonight.  :-)

Mark 

---------------------------
    Mark Stinson
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Member, Moderator
    SWS Thrice Brewed and Creme De Figue are both desert island snuffs for me, and at least one of them is included in each international order I place.