Allow me to introduce myself

Hello there, and greetings from the Dank Basement.  I am your Wicked Uncle Squinty.  It is my great pleasure to join you all here at ModernSnuff.  I have been a snufftaker for several years now, and I look forward to sharing and learning here.  Thanks Mark and Hitsuzen for welcoming me.  You may message me here or write me directly at UncleSquinty@gmail.com with specific questions and/or trade offers.  I hope to be of help, and to learn a lot here!

Comments

• HitsuzenHitsuzen Member, Moderator
    @Squinty You made it!
  • Hello I am Alex from Denmark, I have been a snuff taker for half a year. I am a professional trained chef. I do snuff reviews on YouTube under the name of snuffanybody Mac feegle.
  • Hello all. I'm from Yorkshire in the UK. I've been snuffing on and off for about 30 years, since I was 15 or so.

@Squinty - hello! Excellent to see you here!
    "Reality," sa molesworth 2, "is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder."
  • Mark_StinsonMark_Stinson Administrator
    Uncle Squinty!  I have to tell you that when I first stumbled across one of your videos, I had no idea what to make of you.  You were loud, and outlandish, and just bigger than life.  It only took one or two videos for me to get where you are coming from, and to really start enjoying your personality.  I'm very glad you are here.

Welcome Alex and Justin!  

Mark
    ---------------------------
    Mark Stinson