What are You Binge Watching Right Now?

So, with Netflix, Hulu, and other services you can watch whole seasons of a television show at once.  You can watch eight seasons of a show over a couple of weeks.  Its pretty amazing...

netflix_hulu
So, what are you binge watching right now?  What's the last show you binge watched?

Mark
---------------------------
Mark Stinson

Comments

• Mark_StinsonMark_Stinson Administrator
    Nurse Jackie.  The show reminds me a little bit of House.  Nothing really to do with medical mysteries, but the whole idea of an incredibly flawed protagonist.  It has great characters, and the strangest story-lines.  My wife picked it, but I've been officially pulled into watching it.  :-)

Mark
    Mark Stinson
  • Just finished 12 seasons of NCIS. Started in November while recuperating form surgery. Finished last weekend. Moving on to Arrow now. 
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Member, Moderator
    edited February 2016
    My 7 month old puppy chasing his tail, and this video uploading. Seriously, uploading a video to youtube takes twice as long as the entire process of recording, editing, compressing, and saving combined. Thank God I have this dog to watch...
    I enjoyed the first season of Arrow...and the first season of The Flash.  I don't know why, but the first season of those superhero television shows are so good...and then the follow-up seasons are sort of missing something.

Mark
    Mark Stinson
  • I'm waiting on the second season of Daredevil. It could go either way. 
    I have high hopes for that one. The Punisher!!!

Mark
    Mark Stinson
  • Just been binging on Big Bang Theory. Watched a few other UK comedy series.
    We were watching Netflix so much, that we had our cable/satellite service turned off a couple of years ago.  Pretty much everything we watch, we binge-watch straight through.  We have a digital antenna for local channels, but I can't hardly stand watching one episode at a time, and then waiting a week or longer for the next episode.  

Mark 
    Mark Stinson